Sunday, July 1, 2007

Swamped

What can I say . . . Oh, wait I know, I'm swamped, that's what I can say.
Sorry, even the best sports teams take a by on occasion, I guess, I'm not much for sports actually.

This week will be a break from Ikea Lighting Modifiers, however, I promise to update before next Thursday.
I'll tell you that -that update will be the first post of another photographer's own Ikea light mods. I can also tell you that next Thursday's post will be very cool. I'll give you a hint . . . it will be an awesome cheap solution for hanging backdrops in a studio, or home studio.

Alright, so that wasn't so much a hint as it was straight forward information. No matter, you won't want to miss it.

Now, at the request of particular super cool reader, I'll leave you with a quick image.
With a whole 15 minutes I had today I got to play around with some paint. But this was special paint, the non-comedogenic kind. Normally
its referred to as 'makeup,' but I'm a man, and men don't wear makeup. . . kidding, I'm not even as metro as I'd like to be.

The real reason I was experimenting:

I've always felt that an individual should be well rounded, not only including all aspects of life, but also including specialty areas within specific aspects of life. I don't always have an MUA on hand, in fact I don't have one on hand most of the time unfortunately (that may change soon, fingers crossed). Not having much experience with the makeup thing, I decided to play it like a good haircut- make it look like you didn't get a haircut, make it look like I'm not wearing makeup.

Here you go, trite lighting, but effective, so nuts to you trash-talkers.

1 comment:

Tram said...

Don't lie, you know you just wanted to play with makeup.