Thursday, June 14, 2007

Trännö Seating Solution

This week we'll address seating.

I ride a motorcycle, and while most photographers don't travel quite as light as myself, the less gear you need to haul the better. Right? I like the Trännö folding stool when I know, or even think, I may want to give a butt a rest, or y'know, whatever. You never know when a decent looking seating solution may be required.

The Trännö is a $5.00 3 legged
folding stool. It comes not only with a handy adjustable sling attached directly to one leg, but a rain-resistant (-proof, if not for the weave) bag with its own sling. But wait, there's more . . . The bag can fit up to 2 lightstands when not need for the Trännö. It weighs almost nothing, and I can attest it'll hold around 200lbs. without problem.













Unfortunately the Ikea, United States, site doesn't list it for some reason. There shouldn't be a problem finding in stores but you may be out of luck in the short term online. I'll update the entry upon its addition.


Psst, RSS.

2 comments:

Tram said...

When do we get to see more pictures you've taken (and not of your stuff, although it is great it isn't as great as your real work)?

Tram said...

By the way, I was reading Strobist's Lighting 102, I found this "Inverse square rule - never much fun to begin with - is history" and thought of Michael. Thought you would think it is funny.